Saturday, August 31, 2013

Glittered Happiness

Who doesn't love glitter.  Just the right amount can make a handmade flower pop.  I used Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp Set along with the coordinating die cut set from Spellbinders to create the beautiful sun kissed flower.  First I used the stamp set to create a background for the card.  I colored the flowers with Copic markers V15 & V17 and the vines with colors G94 & G99.

Assembling the flower takes no time at all when using the coordinating die cut set.  First I stamped the flowers on stamping paper and cut them out with the coordinating die.  I used the same Copic marker colors to color the large 3D flower as I did on the flowers in the background of the card.  After all the flowers were dry, I assembled the flower using hot glue, making sure to alter the petals.  I put a thin strip of glue along the tips of the flower petals, added some super fine glitter and viola! a beautiful glittered flower to put on the coordinating card.  I think these colors are the perfect combination to make someone smile.

\

I used the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Collection stamps to make this card. 


You can find the collection here:  Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...