Thursday, October 16, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Today I made a card using non traditional Christmas colors.  I love the combination of blues and browns and couldn't resist after I colored the trees.  I did sprinkle in a little red to make it a bit more festive and reminiscent of Christmas though and I think it's just the touch it needed.  I used quite a few different Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create the scene.  I just love these stamps and I really enjoy mixing them up.  The cute little fox and squirrel look as though they've been caught sneaking a peak at their presents.  I know it's a bit early to be thinking about Christmas.  For goodness sake, it's only October, but I couldn't resist getting started on my Christmas cards for hospitalized kids when I saw the new Lawn Fawn stamps.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...