Monday, June 15, 2015

Framed Card Using Penny Black Stamps

This card was inspired by Elizabeth Allan, one of the designers for Penny Black stamps. (You can find the post for her card on their blog here.)  I love the way she framed the flowers with dimension and thought I'd give it a try with a frame I had in my stash.  I never put white on white but loved the way it looked, so I ventured out of my comfort zone and gave that a try too.  I love how it turned out.  The Enamor stamp set contains five sets of flowers and one butterfly stamp that gives you the ability to create so many different cards. These flowers are also perfect to add to an art journal page.



I used Spellbinders Scalloped Frame Edge (S5-011).  This die has been discontinued and no longer available.


enamor picturesnippets picture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...