Saturday, September 10, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 10


Hi Everyone! It's day 10 of Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember. Today I created a card using another sentiment stamp from the Autumn Greetings set. I can't tell you how much fun this set is to work with because it goes so well with products you may already have on hand. Simple yet fun, this stamp set is a must have!

I created my card panel by cutting three different patterned papers from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Fall card stock collection and adhered them to the bottom. I added a scalloped border using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scallop Border die and wrapped the top edge with twine. I then added some fall leaves from the Tim Holtz Fall Foliage die set that comes with three different sizes and shapes of fall leaves. The leaves are colored with distress inks: Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss.  My pumpkins were created with Lawn Fawn's So Thankful stamp set. I used my Misti stamping tool to stamp the images next to each other using the masking technique. At the top of my card I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment stamp from the Autumn Greetings STAMPtember stamp set and adhered my card panel onto a white A2 card base.

Stop by tomorrow where I will have another fun card created with Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember products! The possibilities are endless.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...