Sunday, September 11, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 11


Hi Everyone! It's Day 11 of Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember. Today, I went in an entirely different direction to show you the versatility of these stamp sets. I paired the Autumn Greetings and Secret Garden stamp sets together to create this pretty thank you card. I'm so thrilled with these stamp sets because there is so much you can do with them and they really allow you to stretch the limits on your existing stamp supplies.

I embossed my card panel with the Tim Holtz Damask Texture Fades Embossing Folder. I created a thin banner out of black card stock and embossed the "thank you" stamp to one side of the strip with Versamark Emboss Ink and Hero Arts White Embossing Powder. I stamped three flower bunches from the Secret Garden stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers After cutting them out, I adhered them to my banner. I added the scalloped border frame from the  Mama Elephant Basic Set and adhered the entire panel to my teal top folding card base.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by each day and see how I'm using the amazing new products from this year's Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release.  See you tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...