Thursday, September 8, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 8


Hi Everyone! As promised, I'm back again today with another sweet card using the Simon Says Stamp Autumn Greetings stamp set. This time I used the Happy Halloween sentiment to create an adorable Halloween card. I started by doing some light watercoloring in the center of my card panel and then surrounded the edges in Black Soot Distress Ink. I then stamped my sentiment in the center of the card and sponged on a few clouds with Paper Artsy Snowflake Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint. I then added a couple adorable bats from Lawn Fawn's Heebie Jeebies stamp set.  It's so much fun to be able to pull out sets from my stash and use these amazing sentiments with images I already own. I know I've mentioned how much I love the cute and playful font from this set but believe me, the possibilities are really endless.

Tune in tomorrow to see how I created a beautiful Thankful For You card (yep, you guessed it) from this same amazing stamp set. As always, thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...