Monday, August 7, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Encouraging Words - New Release






I everyone! I'm here today with some cute cards I created using the Encouraging Animals stamp set from Simon Says Stamp's new Encouraging Words release. This release is amazing and has everything you need to create encouraging cards, journal pages and even scrapbook pages. There's stamp, dies, stencils, background stamps, coloring prints and even sequins. It's a collection of awesomeness to send some encouraging words to teachers, friends or just about anyone who needs a lift in their spirits. Check out all the amazing products from the release by clicking the picture above.

Here are some cut cards I made with the Encouraging Animals stamp set.


Simon Says Clear Stamps ENCOURAGING ANIMALS SSS101747 Encouraging Words








Aren't these stamps the cutest? I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the Encouraging Animals stamp set and that you'll check out the entire collection before it's gone. Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!





1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable set! Love all the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...